The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Dream

RSS-feed

Once upon a time..in a far far land there was a little girl who was dreaming to became a ballet-dancer…

journal.gif?2 Promotion Feature and Best Art works of our memberPromotion of our new group
:iconart-glory:

Hello friends
we are promoting our new group, our group focuses on the support and appreciation of artworks
Appreciation is a reward or a positive assessment of a particular work. While art is something that created humans who have a beauty or aesthetic value. So appreciation of art is an assessment of a work of art, both recognize, assess, and appreciate the work of art through the elements of art shown, If you are not yet a member of this group, we hope you are willing to join this group

SpotlightGroup RulesSpotlight
Join Requests are automatically approved
Star! This group accepts 
Photomanipulation
 journal.gif?2 FEATURING DEVIANTS XXXVIIHey There Everyone! It's Loulabelle,

I am here today to revisit my 'FEATURING DEVIANTS' series.
I missed this Saturday and Sunday's edition, so I decided to do it today, on Wednesday. I thought it'd be nice to anyway. I also have a thread up on in the forums about artwork, if you want to go to the praise forum on deviantART and leave a feature there.
Since personally, I feel like I don't write enough personal journals with everyone, I do feel like a lot of artists get pushed away in the shadows or deserve some more love and attention than they currently have, so I've decided to start a 'Featuring' every Saturday/Sunday or week if I can in general, since personally, I do feel like it'll be a good idea to help boost people up and get some more recognition for the things they deserve to be recognised for or help get them some exposure.
Featured From 'Newest'.
I went into deviantART's newest section and decided to pick up
 journal.gif?2 WORLD OF ART KINGDOM - MAGAZINE ISSUE #10.weeklymagazine0405_by_magicalflowerbomb_

|GROUP NEWS|
|LEGENDS OF THE MONTH OF MAY|
| AMA AWARDS PROJECT||MONTHLY SUBJECT|
|FEATURED||THE BEST OF THE WEEK|
|THE BEST DAILY DEVIATIONS OF LAST MONTH|
|ARTIST OF THE MONTH|

GROUP NEWS.!
Happy May My friends. How is the hot weather affecting you all?
Here in Baltimore it is very Hot now, but luckily we have rainy days as well :) (Smile)
Our big contest ~Sweet land~ is going to an End on June 9,2018.
So If you guys, would like to participate, you really need to hurry with submissions.
Also I opened a new contest in my other Group ForeverArtists ,
related to summer , so go and check it out guys :D (Big Grin)

journal.gif?2 Sunday Feature #56
Bringing you all the best of this week's submissions from our group's gallery. Please enjoy and give your love to them.:blowkiss:
adrift_by_neverdying_dca6cx3-300w.jpg?to
messenger_by_softyrider62_dca8nvn-300w.j
the_ancient_one_by_pbxn109_dca8n8h-300w.
life_by_son_reborn_dcaba85-300w.jpg?toke
monstrick_by_poglazovs_dcal64g-300w.jpg?
midnight_carousel_by_aramisdream_dca9m2l
mermaid_by_morawless_dc9esu5-300w.jpg?to
i_m_right_here_by_otg85_dc9srms-300w.jpg
in_cage_by_adriaticacreation_dcag068-300
a_rainy_night_by_feistydeadlysins_dca5ql
Escape by BeboDesign1
Easter by annewipf
Robin Hood by kimsol
The Entrance by charmedy
Dreams of a Dreamer by Secretadmires
Forest Deer by mumu0909
The moon by Kryseis-Art
Dangerous Night by SPRSPRsDigitalArt
Welcome To my Jungle by lauraypablo
Horror Stories - The Awakening by Danilo-Costa

journal.gif?2 All Art United : Full Feature:iconallartunited:
Sharing some highlights from my fellow deviants in All Art United, photography followed by the other mediums, since this one is a longer one.
DOUBLE CHECKING THE CATEGORIES
Photography
flower_s_time_by_lg77_dca75rl-300w.jpg?tsummer_snowflakes_by_vbmonkey26_dcas6rs-long_tailed_tit_with_nesting_material__4libellula_depressa_ii__plattbauch__by_papieris_napi_by_colorfulladybug_dc1j1d8-3dreams_by_furimmerundewig_dc4puy1-300w.jinterconnected_by_justinderosa_dc4hlhy-3melody_by_nimbue_dc5r1ez-300w.jpg?token=ir_720nm_by_jackhargreav_dcacraw-300w.jpbw_dandelion_by_evkaraskova_dca2p5f-300wTongariro by mARTinimalTorsfjorden by Dave-DerbisBlueberry Days by MarvinDiehllava fields III by roblfc1892Into the Golden by Miguel-SantosAutumn stroll by PauloPPereiraFox pup by Vladimir-ZPeace In My Soul by sueznWalk Away by DavidMnrAraniella cucurbitina - female by TheFunnySpiderQeshm Island- Valley of the Stars by CitizenFreshCheonjeyeon Waterfall - South Korea - Jeju Island by FuriousxrElven Forest by JoniNiemelaEleutheropolis II by ValeriyaSegalCome Out, Come Out by SlythersolBlind(s). by 8momentsThe End of the Era of Splendor by AbandonedZoneLes Parapluies De Fresnay Sur Sarthe by hubert61

Resources which were used in this artwork:

ru.depositphotos.com/163229328…
pixabay.com/en/garden-flower-a…

The rest resources are mine own.

journal.gif?2 Best of the Week 155Here is my selection of the best photomanipulations submitted this week on dA. I hope you'll like them as much as I do.
when_the_sun_goes_down__daily_17_by_elly
lost_in_a_journey_by_kevron2001_dcajqj0-
messenger_by_softyrider62_dca8nvn-300w.jthe_ancient_one_by_pbxn109_dca8n8h-300w.
duel_by_aweldeng_dcas1yr-300w.jpg?token=
cyberblues___premade_book_cover_by_bookc
steampunk_island_by_charllieearts_dcar7vmonstrick_by_poglazovs_dcal64g-300w.jpg?
midnight_carousel_by_aramisdream_dca9m2l
the_other_world_by_belements_dca9uqk-300
Fallen by S-Lana Alone........ by mumu0909

City of Shadows by marcosnogueiracb
Looking by Adriana-Madrid My friend by Floating-Particle
Her Umbrella by Bunny7766
Welcome Back Home by no1intheworld
Peace and Sillence by JassysART Once in the spring... by TatyanaChe

<da:thumb id="744649990"><da:thumb id="799543875">

thumbnail

View the full article