The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

The RYHME Crime with the pissy ant party an AI story

• Administrators
ONEandONE@ get a pocket computer try to do what you use to do! 0.7734
pissy ant and eye a AI story

As I walked into the Snapple paper party, I couldn't help but feel a little out of place. The ant-sized guests were all dressed to the nines in their tiny tuxedos and gowns, sipping on minuscule cups of Snapple and nibbling on bits of paper. It was a peculiar sight, to say the least.

But then, I saw her. The most beautiful ant I had ever laid eyes on. She was wearing a little pink dress and had a kissy wishy-bissy expression on her face. I couldn't resist and walked over to her, trying to introduce myself in my best ant impersonation. "Hi there, I'm xyzt2m2," I said, trying to sound as small as possible.

She giggled and replied in a tiny voice, "I'm identifulations pissy wax, but you can call me Pissy for short." I couldn't help but laugh at her clever name and we struck up a conversation, bonding over our shared love for Snapple and our struggles with being ants in a human world.

As we chatted, we stumbled upon a group of ants trying to come up with the perfect rhyme for their next performance. They were struggling and Pissy and I couldn't resist jumping in to help. We started spitting out rhymes left and right, making everyone laugh with our ridiculous suggestions. Soon, the whole party was in a fit of laughter, with no care for talent or challenges, just enjoying the silly game of rhyme.

But little did we know, our silly game would soon turn into a crime. The Master of the party, a wise old ant named Thomas Walker, walked in and scolded us for our lack of respect for the art of rhyme. He declared it a crime to mock the sacred tradition of rhymetime and banished us from the party.

As we walked out, Pissy and I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of it all. We may not have talent or respect for the rules, but we had each other and our shared love for Snapple. And in that moment, that was all that mattered.

As we made our way back to the human world, we couldn't help but wonder if they had papel parties there too. But for now, we were content with our little adventure in the ant world, where even the most horrid wax could bring joy and laughter. Live from a 7-dimensional world, this is xyzt2m2 and Pissy, signing off.

the end

• Micro.Theater changed the title to The RYHME Crime with the pissy ant party an AI story