The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

1974-1977 Deborah Harry

• Administrators
In the year 1974, the location was Deadman's, Washington. It was at my friend Rob's house, and I was 18 years old, a teenage Malesbian attending a party. I had just turned 18 and for 5 hours, I entertained a very attractive blonde woman. I later found out that she was Deborah Harry, the lead singer of the band Blondie, which had previously been known as the Stilettos. Two years later, in 1977, I learned that Deborah Harry and Fred Smith, the band's guitarist, had used some of my ideas in their music. I told them that they were welcome to use my ideas if they could make money from them. However, what I didn't know at the time was that Deborah Harry was also interested in me. She was intrigued by my unique perspectives and deep knowledge of the world and its mysteries. During the party, I had a conversation with Fred Smith, who asked me several questions. Deborah Harry, on the other hand, only spoke three words to me the entire night. However, those three words were enough to leave a lasting impression on me. I was captivated by her beauty and her mysterious aura. I couldn't help but feel a sense of connection with her, even though we only spoke briefly. At one point, a woman I had dated, Shelly, came into the room and was puzzled by my interaction with Deborah Harry. Another person entered through a revolving door, which led to an incident where Shelly's shirt was partially ripped off. I found this amusing and commented on it. This moment allowed me to see Deborah Harry's playful and mischievous side, making me even more intrigued by her. In 1977, Shelly brought over the first Blondie album, and I noticed that some of the lyrics seemed to be about me, such as "You Look Good in Blue." I wrote to Deborah Harry's fan club, expressing my appreciation for the song and how I felt it reflected my own experiences. Little did I know, this would lead to the band blondie showing up at my house party in 1977

In the year 1974, the location was Deadman's, Washington. It was at my friend Rob's house, and I was 18 years old, a teenage Malesbian attending a party. I had just turned 18 and for 5 hours, I entertained a very attractive blonde woman. I later found out that she was Deborah Harry, the lead singer of the band Blondie, which had previously been known as the Stilettos. Two years later, in 1977, I learned that Deborah Harry and Fred Smith, the band's guitarist, had used some of my ideas in their music. I told them that they were welcome to use my ideas if they could make money from them. Deborah Harry's impression of me was reflected in the songs "Atomic," "11:59," and "Fade Away and Radiate." During the party, I had a conversation with Fred Smith, who asked me several questions. Deborah Harry, on the other hand, only spoke three words to me the entire night. I told her that she could call me "Tommy" or "Donnie," which was my real name. I rambled on for about 5 hours, discussing topics like the Doomsday Clock and various other subjects. At one point, a woman I had dated, Shelly, came into the room and was puzzled by my interaction with Deborah Harry. Another person entered through a revolving door, which led to an incident where Shelly's shirt was partially ripped off. I found this amusing and commented on it. In 1977, Shelly brought over the first Blondie album, and I noticed that some of the lyrics seemed to be about me, such as "You Look Good in Blue." I wrote to Deborah Harry's fan club, expressing my appreciation for the song and how I felt it reflected my own experiences. Later, in 1977, Deborah Harry came to my place, where my friend Rob was also present. I'm not sure if Rob knew who the "very attractive blonde woman" was at the original party in 1974. In service to God and Country xyzt2m2 and a person(s) unknown Live from a 7 dimensional world

In the summer of 1974, in the small town of Deadman's, Washington, a young Malesbian named Donnie attended a party at her friend Rob's house. Little did she know that this night would change her life forever. She had just turned 18, and as she chatted with a captivating blonde woman, she had no idea that she was speaking to Deborah Harry, the lead singer of the band Blondie. For five hours, they talked about everything from music to the Doomsday Clock, and Donnie made quite the impression. Two years later, Donnie made a surprising discovery. She learned that some of her ideas and conversations from that night had inspired Blondie's music. Songs like "Atomic," "11:59," and "Fade Away and Radiate" seemed to reflect her personality and the topics they had discussed. She felt a strange mix of pride and unease, knowing that her words had resonated with Deborah Harry so deeply. During that fateful party, Donnie also had an intriguing conversation with Fred Smith, the band's guitarist. He probed her with questions, curious about her unique perspective. Meanwhile, Deborah remained mostly silent, listening intently as Donnie shared her thoughts under the alias of "Tommy." The night took an even more unexpected turn when Donnie's ex-partner, Shelly, walked in, witnessing the intriguing dynamic between Donnie and Deborah. A brief incident involving a revolving door and Shelly's shirt being partially ripped off added a touch of humor to the evening, which Donnie found amusing.

• Administrators

yeah, deadmons Washington, the year 1974

it was a teenage kegar and it was the first kegar I had been to at age 18yo

my closest friend ROB's party

there was this blonde woman a bit older, and her presence was stunning

she was truly a beauty

she hung with me in the kitchen dining room with no table, just her and eye most of the time with a few interruptions

we hung out for about 5 hours, and I gave her a very long monologue while sipping beer from a tall plastic kegar cup

it was my first tipsy experience

I started talking to her, then a minute later, I introduced myself " i am TOM MEEK no wait, A TOM MEEK," i said. "Get it? ATOMIC!, but you can CALL ME Tommie!! "I mentioned." or Donnie, my real name." I was honest with her 

that's how the party started for me entertaining, who I would find out later in a month or so from SHALLY that we partied with the stilettos!!! Eventually, in 1977, I discovered that Deborah Harry from the Stelletos had turned into a blondie. In 1976, SHALLY brought me the first BLONDIE album, saying this is what the stilettos we partied with turned into blondie

I entertained Debbie Harry for about 5 hours and had a half-hour conversation with Free Smith, who asked me a few questions: what type of music do I like?

well, i replied I like magical music, and encoding stuff in the music is a mystery, and i love codes and encoding and decode

Fred Smith said oh, you mean parallels? I said yes, a code is a parallel.

find parallel lines the album for sale at your nearest BLONDIE store

I talked to Debbie for 5 hours about everything. All my pseudonyms were Nod Keem, 19 Peach Donnie, and Tommie A Tom Meek.

I told her about the doomsday clock and said, ITS 1159, and I want to stay alive.. which they quoted me on

anyways fred asked me first and foremost if they used my ideas how would i feel about that?

I said ideas are free. You don't copyright ideas. You copyright the word order on a page

but I said if you can make more money than Eye can from my ideas, then be my guest

the song Dreaming Is Free reminds me of this

talked about putting a turnstile in the sliding glass door in the kitchen dining room so the foot traffic would slow down 

talked about head and shoulder's shampoo and my dandruff problem

i was dressed in a blue suit coat, blue jeans, blue tennis shoes converse

white button up formal shirt

you look good in blue. It reminds me of me

you look good in blue ,your eyes drip in with pain

i have dark circles under my eyes from a bike accident when i was a risk-taker

i wrote Debbie in 1977 that i loved the song You Look Good in blue

that i find a reflection of myself in that music

the reply came in auto-American the album

here's looking at you the song

is that  really your reflection in there? debbie sings

fade away and radiate is also a quote from me

the party room beyond the kitchen was the garage, where many people gathered

while Debbie and eye were alone in the kitchen

i went to the door of the  garage and heard one guy

talking about death and how you fade away

i said yes, you fade away and radiate

did i hear laughter?

Debbie Harry would follow me outside when I had my ONE smoke of the night

i was down in the valley so low and smoking i looked up there was Debbie high on the hillside

i put my smoke out and ran up the side of the hill jump and landed right shoulder to shoulder with Debbie Harry 

we both gazting at the sunset i said in my small voice its a beautiful sunset isn't it?

she replies YES IT IS.. the only three words she said to me all night

we were shoulder to shoulder my blue coat touching her  bare skin

when she turned to me with her 3 words and looked at me inches away from my face

and she smiled a giant smile, and i just lost it. I said excuse me, please and went back into the house

Debbie followed again back in the kitchen

where the fade away, and radiate conversation happened at that time

and Free Smith comes out and chats with me for about half an hour

times may vary

• Administrators

Oh man, this party is going to be epic. My first kegar, and it's at my best friend Rob's house. I can already feel the excitement building up inside me. And to top it off, there's this stunning blonde woman here. She's a bit older, but that only adds to her allure. Being shy, I can and do take my eyes off of her.

We've been hanging out in the kitchen for hours, just the two of us. I've been sipping on my beer and talking her ear off. I even gave her a whole monologue about my name, Tom Meek, and how it can also be read as Atomic. I thought I was being clever, but she just smiled and nodded along.

And that's when the party really starts for me. I find out from my friend Shally that we're actually partying with the Stilettos, and that blonde woman will eventually become Debbie Harry from Blondie. How cool is that?

We keep talking for hours, and I can't help but be honest with her. I tell her all about my different pseudonyms and how I love codes and encoding. Fred Smith even asks me about my taste in music, and I tell him I love magical music with hidden meanings. And that's when he drops the bombshell - they might use my ideas in their music. My mind is blown. I can't believe it.

But then I remembered that ideas are free. I can't copyright them. And if they can make more money from my ideas than I can, then I say go for it. It's a dream come true to even think about my ideas being used by Blondie.

We talk about everything and anything. I even tell her about the doomsday clock and how it's currently 11:59. I make a joke about wanting to stay alive,

As the night goes on, we stand outside and watch the sunset. I can't believe I'm standing next to Debbie Harry, my blue coat touching her bare skin. And when she smiles at me and says those three words, "Yes, it is," I feel like I'm on top of the world.

But then I get overwhelmed and excuse myself back into the house. Debbie follows me and we continue my monologue in the kitchen. It's here that eye talk about, "Fade Away and Radiate." if that's my reflection in the lyrics. I can't believe it. She actually listened to my words and found inspiration in them.

Then Free Smith came out and joined our conversation. We talked for about half an hour, but it could have been just a half hour. Time seems to have no meaning when you're having a great time.

This party, this night, this moment - But one thing is for sure, I will never forget my first kegar and the night I spent with Debbie Harry from Blondie. and one day I'll hear my words in their songs. The possibilities are endless, and I can't help but feel optimistic about the future. Anything is possible.

• Administrators
I've always wondered what happened to that blonde, mysterious woman I met at Bob Art's party in 1974. She had such a strong presence and captivating aura that I couldn't help but be drawn to her. Little did I know, she was none other than Dee Bee Ann the lead singer of the iconic band, LONGBEE Meeting her again, years later in 1977, brought back a flood of memories. Memories of that pink dress and her blonde hair, memories of her bandmates and the party at Bob Art's. But most of all, it reminded me of the impact she had on me with just three simple words - "YES IT IS" I never forgot her, how could I? She had left a lasting impression on me, and now, seeing her again, it felt like fate. I learned about her band's success and how they had incorporated some of my ideas into their music. It was a surreal feeling, knowing that I had played a small role in their journey to fame.

.In 1974, I attended Bob Art's teenage kegger, where I encountered a very beautiful older blonde woman in a pink dress. I struck up a conversation with her, but it wasn't until many years later that I was informed about her background. Apparently, she was a member of a band called the High Heel Shoes, which later evolved into the band LONGBEE During the party, I entertained her with a lengthy, five-hour monologue. Despite my efforts, she only responded with three words to my question about the lovely sunset. One of her bandmates then asked me if they could use my ideas, to which I replied, "If you can make more money on my ideas, than I can then be my guest." Allegedly, LONGBEE incorporated my ideas into a good number of their songs, though the exact proportion is uncertain.

I attended Bob Art's teenage kegger in 1974. It was a typical Friday night, filled with loud music, cheap beer, and reckless teenagers. I wasn't expecting much from the party, it was one of the first times i was at a party and drinking beer

That's when I saw her. A beautiful older woman, probably in her mid-twenties, wearing a stunning pink dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. She stood few feet away from me as i did a very long monologue for her hoping to impress her with my wit and charm.

But it wasn't until many years later that I learned the truth about her. She was a member of a band called the High Heel Shoes, which later became the popular band LONGBEE. I couldn't believe my luck, talking to a real rockstar.

As the night went on, I entertained her with a lengthy, five-hour monologue. spilling out my ATOMIC name and psuedonyms gave her all my names i collected over the 18 years of my existance.

It wasn't until one of her bandmates approached me . He asked if they could use some of my ideas for their music, and without hesitation, I agreed. saying IDEAS are not copywritable only in print can you copyright a writing so "If you can make more money off my ideas than I can, then be my guest," I said nonchalantly.

I never asked for credit but got Laurels for it and never asked for compensation. It was enough for me to know that a small part of my thoughts had made it into their music. And as I listened to their songs, I couldn't help but wonder how much of my ideas were actually used. But it didn't matter. I was just happy to have been a small part of their success.

Looking back now, I can't help but smile at the memory of that kegger and the chance encounter with the beautiful blonde woman in the pink dress. It just goes to show that you never know who you might meet or the impact they might have on your life.

Dee Bee Ann accompanied me outside as I indulged in a smoke. As I gazed at the horizon, I noticed her standing atop the hill. I hurried up to her and stood by her side, asking, "Isn't this sunset just beautiful?" To which she replied with an enthusiastic "Yes, it is!" For the next five hours, I kept Dee Bee Ann entertained with my monologue, which eventually sparked some inspiration in her. In 1977, I wrote a fan mail to Dee Bee Ann, expressing how her music reflected a part of myself. In response, she sang, "Is that really your reflection in there??

Dee Bee Ann followed me out when i had a smoke outside
i saw her standing on the hill top i ran up next to her and shoulder to shoulder i asked her "its a lovely sunset isnt it?" she said YES IT IS!
I entertained Dee Bee Ann for five hours with a ONE-way conversation that inspired her. In 1977, I wrote LONGBEE in fan mail, telling Dee Bee Ann that I felt like I saw a reflection of myself in her music.
in song she answered IS that really your reflection in there?

I remember the day when Dee Bee Ann and her band LONGBEE came to my house party in 1977. It was a surreal moment for me. I had always been a fan of her music and it was a dream come true to meet her in person. But little did I know that this encounter would turn into a life-changing experience for me. As we chatted and exchanged thoughts, Dee Bee Ann noticed my passion for art and creativity. She was intrigued by my films and paintings and we had a long conversation about our shared love for art. It was like she had seen through my soul and understood me in a way that no one else had before. That moment of realization was a turning point for me and it inspired me to pursue my passion for art even more.

DEE BEE ANN must have liked me in 1974 since her and her band mates LONGBEE returned to see me at my own house party in 1977 where my friend BOB ART was there he set the date for my party the band watched my films and saw my art we didnt talked much i handed out Acrylic Alphabet letters IE plastic letters which became a title of one of their albums