The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

RINGO STAR and BARBRA BACH 1979

• Administrators

In 1979, I was on my way to a health class for work at about 6 p.m. or later in a pizza parlor in the tiny town of Snohomish, WA.

i am done with my pizza and my usual drawing I did for the waiter, staff, and cook. They had many of my drawings up on the wall in the kitchen I could see them from the front counter

as I sat looking at the front door in walks RINGO STAR and his mate BARBRA BACH. RINGO's music was playing on the jukebox by chance, and Barbara was worth all silliness, pointing at RINGO as if to say this is him that's playing on the jukebox.

RINGO was very cool and collect and just strolled up to the front counter maybe 15 feet away from me or more.i sat amazed.

as they were at the front counter waiting for the wait staff, I had to go to health class or be late

so I walked up to Barbara and Ringo as they were in the way of the aisle and said, nicely excuse me, I have to go.

Barbara's face turned to silent and free of joy while I strolled past them

out the door

I had my art show at the library in town that month. Was RINGO there for my ART SHOWING, I wondered later?

• Administrators

In 1979, I found myself in the quaint town of Snohomish, Washington, en route to a health class for work. It was already past 6 p.m. when I stepped into a bustling pizza parlor, a familiar haven where my artwork adorned the kitchen walls, visible from the front counter. As I sat, my eyes drifted to the entrance, and time seemed to stand still as I witnessed the arrival of none other than Ringo Star and his partner, Barbara Bach. It was as if destiny had orchestrated this moment, for Ringo's music coincidentally played on the jukebox, filling the parlor with his iconic melodies. Barbara, with childlike enthusiasm, pointed at Ringo, her eyes sparkling with joy and pride. Ringo, exuding an air of calm confidence, strolled towards the counter, his presence commanding yet approachable. I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe as I sat there, transfixed by this legendary figure just a stone's throw away. But duty called, and as I prepared to leave for my class, I found myself navigating around the couple, who stood in the aisle. With a polite "Excuse me, I have to go," I gently interrupted their moment. Barbara's expression transformed from one of merriment to one of quiet contemplation as I made my exit. Little did I know then that this encounter would leave me with a lingering question. You see, I had an art show at the town library that very month. Was it mere coincidence that Ringo and Barbara had chosen that pizzeria on that fateful night? Or had they, unbeknownst to me, come to Snohomish with the intention of attending my art showing? As I reflected on this possibility, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to this story than met the eye.