The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Shelter from the Rain

RSS-feed

The sweet scent of rain on fresh lush forest floor. A break in the wind and a slight shine of light between the crevases of cloudy skys. Sunshowers. Theos most favored type of day. He did not know why exactly, that he treasured the rain, but it felt.... familiar, he supposed. Each tiny drop that fell to the floor within his favorte nook in the shrouded woods was counted and known to him. He felt content here. At peace. Though he knew he would desire to search for answers to his past once the rain stopped, he would always return back here. This was his home afterall, or at least, the one he had come to known in his short time as an Esk. As Theo tucked his long tall form benieth the canopy of trees and settled into the damp grass the calmness of the woods washed over him. He closed his eyes and breathed in the renewing waft of damp forest air, the nature feature upon his back offering a naturalistic umbrella to shade his face. A small rustle of leaves behind him causing him to shift and glance over. Some unfamiliar faces seemed to be drawn to his company in the small opening. After a few glances in their direction Theo returned to reveling in the gentle rain. The smaller esks realizing the larger Esk before them didnt seem to mind and came out of the underbrush to play in the puddles and make themselves comfy. Theo had to be sure not to step on them, though he knew it was impossible to hurt others of his kind, he still felt it would be terribly rude. This peace was nice. Enjoyable and happy. But... it was not ment to be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Their Haunt
Show us the area of their boundary where they feel most at home.
Lime Green Dot Bullet - F2U! Where do they spend most of their time when they are in their boundary? Do they have any possessions or favorite locations?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another one of the Origin prompts for my esk Theo: 994
slowly building up his guys backstory. As you have noticed im not doing these in order. more just by... whatever i feel inspired to paint.
Other Esks shown here are:
795 - ProfessionalRandom
890 - Werewolfbeans
1017 - blueberrygoblin
932 - Growlipsis
676 - Kiwith
501 - Starphishy
1011 - Armota
Will get you the GP/AP calculations tomorrow (will tag you in a comment), for now it is late and my brain needs sleeeeeppppp
thumbnail

View the full article