The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Flowers

RSS-feed

:iconpouflons:
May Prompt for Pouflons; "Flowers."

"It was a good day for eating wild flowers out in the warm sun, and for once Jixie took a break form the books and sheets she usually buried her face into to go and enjoy that good spring weather. She was a sucker for flowers, and was told of a good quiet field many other pouflons from Obrille liked to visit when they needed more color in their life.

She wandered far into the meadow, far from the other friendly pouflons. She wasn’t interested in conversation, she could hear her stomach growling. Once she was sure she was alone, with just the cool breeze in her ears, she started munching away at the delicious fresh flowers.

Ugh, they were good!

So engrossed in eating, Jixie didn’t pay attention to where she meandered. Her eyes were closed and she just savored the taste and scent of flowers. Normally she likely would not have even flinched when her nose bumped into something solid, something very not-flowers. A stump, she guessed.

The ‘stump’ didn’t stay still, but instead jump up with a terrible wild hiss. Jixie was literally smacked out from her thoughts and she stumbled back from the green tail that had hit her, and the pippet that wielded it.

The pippet held its ground, not moving forward but no less bold and fierce as it opened its green maw and let out another terrible hiss. Jixie pushed her hooves backwards, leaning away and out of range lest the critter decide to strike her again. It didn’t, and as she stared at it she saw why.

While wild and certainly surly, the pippet, a melodon, was shaking weakly. Desperately. It’s eyes tired and its rind skin damaged terribly. The little thing was covered in bruises! Jixie’s expression softened and she swallowed what flowers she had still in her mouth.

“Hey, are you okay?” She asked slowly. Its eye narrowed for a second there, Jixie was sure the melodon had understood.

The pippet spat out another hiss in the end, but it’s tail and stance drooped. It didn’t look quite so ready to give the pouflon a beating if she got close. Jixie could only guess she had caught the melodon by surprise, it was probably napping in the flowers when she bumped into it. Maybe what had bumped into it last wasn’t quite so friendly on melodons and beaten this one up?

Jixie reached out a hoof, she made sure not to move too suddenly. Still, the melodon stiffened up again and jumped back immediately. Out came another warning hiss.

With a small huff, Jixie stood back up on her four hooves. She loomed over the critter without even trying to, and looked down with a stern face.

“Don’t be like that, you need help! We need to go back to Ob--” Jixie couldn’t finish that sentence before the melodon let out a loud bark, turned, and then bolted off through the flowers.

Well, she definitely wasn’t expecting that. She stammered the last bits of her sentence before giving chase after the wounded pippet. It was going the exact opposite direction of Obrille or any other pouflon in the field, belining instead straight for a wooded area.

The trees were thick, even right at the border, and the leaves darkened the ground. More than once Jixie lost sight of the little melodon, only to pinpoint it by the sounds of its clumsy rustling through the dead leaves and ferns. It wouldn’t taken an expert hiker to chase down this desperate pippet. She closed the distance between her and the melodon.

Only for the two to reach a large hill of rocks and lichen. The melodon jumped right through a small hole between boulders and Jixie made it just in time for the end of its tail to slip right by her hooves.

“Hey!" She bleated. "Come back!”

There was no hiss or sound that the melodon returned this time. She could just barely hear the scrabbling of its feet on the rock inside, and it was growing quieter. 
Jixie looked up at the stones, debating what route to take. White wings sprouted out from her back and determined to find this melodon, Jixie took flight over the hill."

-707 wordcount-
--Prompt (2 coins) + 600+ words (1 coin) = 3 coins total

Jixie loves flowers, and flowers are a reminder of the first time she meets her pippet, Honeydew the Melodon. I wanted to give them a very... pokemon-anime-esc sort of backstory together, and I'll probably return to their story and what Jixie discovers about the wild pippet on a different piece!
Jixie the Pouflon by Machati

thumbnail

View the full article