The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Dead Cats Tell No Tails

RSS-feed

The gritty kitties Boogeyman and Shallowmare belong to The Boogeyman [aminoapps.com/p/p0vh8u]

Random Narration:
Ferocious winds whip up showers of briny sea water from beneath the Man'o War's hull. Unrelenting crisp rings of clashing swords slices through the monstrous storm. Atop the ship's mast, skeleton cat Shallowmare stomps firmly forward, driving the ragdoll cat to the end of the beam. "Poor slippery Boogey, you'll be sleeping with the fishes tonight!". A passing gale builds from beneath, Boogey grins and cashes in with his light footwork, surfing the skies over his pursuer. Outraged about never letting his prey get away, Shallowmare twists his ghostly spine and strategically swings his sword ahead of Boogey's path. Counting each strike for an opening. "1, 2, AHA! I've got you!" Just as he goes for his kill, a massive sea wave which followed the gale pummels him off his feet.

"Sinking like a stone as always, are ya?" Boogey's final witty retort yet again burns itself into the royal cat's ego as he hurls helplessly into the churning maw of the merciless ocean below.

Note to Self:
Third stormy scene of the year for me! Getting better but still having trouble solidifying the power of the wind without drowning out the depth of the background. The Pirates of the Carribean references provided by the characters' owner was strong enough to pull this piece through, although it seems there is still a 4D factor when it comes to depicting this nature's fury. Anyway, really enjoyed playing around with dynamic fighting angles and glad to get the chance to draw creepy characters once in a while *sweeps private collection of creepy doodles under the rug*.

After trying to figure out how to help other artists get featured, I've started looking back on my years of struggling to get noticed. Lately, I still find myself wearing a silly smile while job interviewers say that my art is good but it's not what they're looking for.

I've seen fantastic paintings sell for as low as the paper and paint it was worth. I've seen really crude doodles sell with ridiculous profit. It seems when it comes to getting attention or getting featured, the question isn't to ask if "my art is good enough" but "how poor my business skills are".

I was always skeptical when learning from my business-minded peers, but after applying their point-of-views, it actually changed the way others view my art for the first time in my life. It's not earning me a living yet, but I get to have fun with new friends and drawing for them. And most importantly, my self-esteem isn't tied to how many likes I get per post anymore.

Hope that this new finding can help fellow artists love their own artworks more. Have a smooth June 2018 everybody and "Keep on Moving & Improving!"

Commissions:
Building worlds and upgrading character designs are my specialty.
My Portrait Commission Guide [fav.me/dcaly5y]
Art challenges are welcomed.

thumbnail

View the full article