The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Something's Missing: an anthology

RSS-feed

Link: journal.gif?2 MagicalJoey's Anthology Contest IVWhy hello you lovely person lurking in the background reading this pretty, giffy journal. While I know you're introverted (like me) and prefer to hide under the blankets, I dare you to step forward because I have a treat for you. What type of treat you ask? Well, while I don't have candy, cake or oreos, I do have a contest. Contest? Did I say contest? Why yes I did! You've arrived at the wonderful home of what I like to term:

While the idea isn't entirely an original one, a few years ago I decided that I wanted to host a poetry contest that promotes the writing of poetry. And what better way to do so than by holding an Anthology Contest - I am an aspiring poet who aims to publish an anthology one day, and I am sure that there are many more of you out there who are like me - where you have to write poetry that is specific, packs an impact and is anthology 'worthy'. Thus, MagicalJoey's Anthology Contest was bor

here's a really helpful article if you want to know more:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexua…

This anthology is very personal to me. It's about how I learned I was asexual, what it means to be ace, how I deal with the… misunderstandings and misconceptions and harassment that comes with it, and coming out. It's meant to be part informational, part rant, and overall motivational and positive. The theme is [a]sexuality, if you couldn't tell ^^;

As for what inspired me... I wanted to do something positive and LGBT+ issues such as this one are a big deal nowadays so why not address this issue and spread a positive message? Reading books about LGBT+ stuff also inspired me :meow:

A few things about what's in the poem:
- Poem nine was roughly how my friends react when I tell them I'm ace. They ask a lot of stupid questions but overall they're okay with it :D
- The "coming out to my parents" part in poem eight is false; my parents found out on their own (not sure how) so I never had to tell them I was ace. They did a good job of making me feel guity about being ace, though...
- Luckily, I haven't received any, well, sexual harassment based on my sexuality like in poem eleven ^^; as in, "I can show you you'll like it" and crap like that. When I first found out I was ace, I did my research and apparently that actually happens sometimes to my fellow aces... Fingers crossed it won't ever happen to me!

A few other things:
- Since this is about sexuality, yes, the poems are a little more sexual than what you're used to me writing and no, it was only mildly painful to write.
- All negative comments that are direct jabs to asexuality and myself being asexual will be hidden, so don't bother saying anything bad ;). Basically, if you're gonna be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole, don't bother. There's nothing you can say to me that I haven't already heard.
- No, these poems are not written in fixed forms. Sometimes when I write poetry, I try to make the number of lines per stanza follow a certain pattern but it's not in fixed forms. And no, the anthology is not in chronological order.
- If you still have questions about asexuality, I'd be happy to answer them!

View the full article