The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Honor to the Women Solitude - Barth Dunkan.

RSS-feed

Solitude dit La mulâtresse* Solitude.est une figure historique de la résistance guadeloupéenne à l'instar de Jeanne d'Arc pour la nation française. Elle fait parti des femmes dite Fanm Doubout (littéralement:Femme Debout).

Née vers 1772, Solitude est la fille d’une esclave africaine, violée par un marin sur le bateau qui la déportait aux Antilles.

Elle connaît l'abolition de l'esclavage en 1794 et rejoint une communauté marronne de Guadeloupe. Malgré sa couleur, elle réussit à s'intégrer à cette communauté qui est située à Goyave et dirigée par le Moudongue Sanga.

Lorsqu'en 1802 Napoléon Bonaparte rétablit l'esclavage en Guadeloupe, Solitude se rallie à l'appel de Louis Delgrès et combat à ses côtés pour la liberté. Survivante de la bataille du 28 mai 1802, enceinte, elle n'est exécutée par pendaison que le 29 novembre de la même année, le lendemain de son accouchement.Source: Wikipédia.

*Mulâtre, Mulatresse: est un terme vieilli, daté de l'époque des empires coloniaux désignant les personnes métisses nées d’un parent noir et d’un parent blanc, ou encore de deux mulâtres.(Mulet = âne +jument).

Pour ce modèle j'ai utilisé la base de la grenouille, la tête est simple et sans cheveux mais j'ai pensé que ce n'était pas si grave car dans mon interprétation je pense que cette femme a été tondue avant d’être pendue comme ces femmes françaises accusées de collaboration tondues lors de l'épuration à la Libération en France, Paris, été 1944. Papier kraft + peinture acrylique.

La Mulâtresse Solitude (circa 1772-1802) is a historical figure of the fight against slavery on Guadeloupe. She has been the subject of legends and a symbol of the struggle against slavery.

Born around 1772, daughter of slaves, she is a stubborn, cheerful young African girl,who was captured to gualadeloupe.she give birth to mulatto,Rosalle,after being raped on the ship that took her to the West Indies.She saw the abolition of slavery in 1794 and joined a Maroon community in Guadeloupe.

In 1802, when Napoleon Bonaparte enacted the Law of 20 May 1802, reinstating slavery in the French colonies, she was among those who rallied around Louis Delgrès and fought by his side for freedom. She survived the battle of May 28, 1802, but was imprisoned by the French. Because she was pregnant at the time of her imprisonment, she was not to be hanged until November 29 of the same year, one day after giving birth.

* Mulatto, Mulatta: is an age-old term, dated from the era of colonial empires designating Métis people born of a black parent and a white parent, or two mulattoes (mule = donkey + mare). For this model I used the base of the frog, the head is simple and without hair but I thought that it was not so serious because in my interpretation I think that this woman was shorn before being hanged like those French women accused of collaboration mowed during the purge at the Liberation in France, Paris, summer 1944. Kraft paper + acrylic paint.

thumbnail

View the full article