The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Spirit and Rain

RSS-feed

Time-lapse Video HERE!

A painting that I did as a gift to everybody who support my art and encourage me to keep getting better and better :) If you want to get the full version of this artwork, just download it using the right button. Feel free to use it as a wallpaper, print it, but please do not repost it anywhere or claim as your own. 
I will post the speedpaint video this Sunday, I'll edit this deviation with the link to let you know about it.

If you ever have doubt about what does a horse really want, just look at this movie. Domestication and usage has made us forget how important a herd is to a horse, as any social mammal, they just need to be in contact with other horses. People usually thinks that a horse (and every single social mammal) want to stay in a herd because he feels safe there, however, it is the other way around. They stick together because the bond that they have with each other makes them want to be together, and they eventually feel safer than being alone. Yup, the same that we feel when we are with our family or friends. 
I'm honestly tired of reading everywhere the old school ethological explanations and silly justifications for 'leadership' that go like this: 'social animals stay in groups because they feel safe and they need to follow a more experimented leader to survive'. There is enough evidence in cognitive ethology to prove that it's actually bonding and personal relationships what makes social mammals stay together, and not just a selfish desire to survive. It is time to get real, break that barrier that we humans have built through many hundred of years that separates us from the rest of the animals and assume that, after all, we are not so different as we think we are.

EDIT: Added the time-lapse video link at the top of the description!

Point Right Find Me!

Instagram 
Youtube
Vero: Dalgeor Art
ArtStation

Point Right More of My Work
#Equinemarch 7: Akhal Teke by Dalgeor King Friesian by Dalgeor Invasion by Dalgeor Through Time and Space by Dalgeor Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions by Dalgeor

thumbnail

View the full article