The Art Colony and related sites are just a modern day book with photos

please share our address here with others as a book

and its a book by donation mostly yet we sell subscriptions to forums

other wise its free to view and listen to the music

signatrure0999123456789.jpg

• REPRESSION is COMMUNISM! BODY AUTONOMY for ALL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression

• 226318120_23847857240430382_8268526558249737630_n (1).jpg

In service to a great nation, I gave nearly my all. My soul for God and Country! Your Psychological Warrior for the war effort. MK-Donald/donna

• While there are eternal truths such as gravity exists but why? (theory/model/faith) yet life is a series of half-truths that create an understanding or an illusion of preference  for each of us when added up making what some call that faith theory or modeling.

• My personal opinion is that I am HALF right, and you are HALF wrong.
    DKMeek the Magician 19@nodkeem

•  perhaps we are all conservatives yet we take the things that are offbeat and outcast at times and propose a better life that is more inclusive of the individuals in a society that is the liberal way

DEV>Legend

RSS-feed

After many days of hard travel, dodging attacks from the black army and riding her battle horse to the point of exhaustion, Aria finally reaches the hidden gates of the last Elven outpost in the Land of Man. And just in time for the winter solstice, her last chance this Earth year. According to the legend in the Book of Drago, it has been foreseen that ‘on the days of Earth’s Equinox and Earth’s Solstice, the last Dragonrider will be found’. The legend did not however mention at which Earth year this would occur. Aria heaved a sigh of hopelessness. After close to a century cursed with the task of finding this Dragonrider amongst the Elves, she had mostly lost all hope in finding him … or her. The final battle between the Dark and the Light is nearing, she can feel it in her bones. If the last Dragonrider cannot be found to make the company of Eight, Light will most certainly lose, and Dark would rule the Land of Man for another 1000 years. With that, she shimmered through the barriers at the gates and begins her search for the elusive rider, who is their only hope from total annihilation.

Materials used : paint, patina, metal components, leadfree solder, vintage clock gears, metal chain, bead and finishing medium.

Size : Palmsize, 5 x 3.5 inches
Pages : Brown Craft 120g paper, 200 pages counted both sides
Covers : Mdf
Spine : Bare
Thread : Waxed Irish Linen Thread, Olive
Style : Coptic Stitch
Comes with a bookmarker and in a handmade box.

*Note that colors may vary with different computer/smartphone screens
*This item will be shipped via Tracking Mail, which comes with a tracking number that tracks the package until it is placed into your letterbox. It does NOT however come with an insurance. All necessary steps will be taken to make sure that the item will be packed securely before shipping. However, Altered Alchemy will not be responsible for the loss of item during the shipping process. Courier shipping is advisable and can be arranged upon request.

find this and other items at alteredalchemy.etsy.com

thumbnail

View the full article